Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Palmer Christmas Party!







After the adventures in the snow, we headed up to Ogden for our annual Palmer Christmas Party. I have to admit I didn't want to go, it is far and we were all tired but once we got there I was so glad that we went. The Palmer's are my mom's side of the family and I don't get to see them very often any more. It was awesome to see my aunts, uncles and of course all my cousins and their kids. It brought back memories of Christmas parties when I was a little girl and how much I looked forward to them every year. It was definitely worth the drive up to Ogden for. As always there were great activities for the kids, pinatas, parachute games and don't ask but there was a talent show and there was singing? Let's just say my dad, Dean and brother-in-law Steve better keep their day jobs.

No comments: