Friday, December 19, 2008

JaKe'S cHriSTmaS PaRtY!!!

Yummy cookies. It is amazing how many sprinkles and how
much frosting third graders can pack on.

They played this hillarious game. Everyone brings a present and the teacher reads a story and every time she reads the words right or left, they have to pass it that way. When she is done with the story, the present you are holding is the one you get to keep. It got pretty crazy.
Today was Jake's school Christmas party. They played games, decorated cookies and watched a funny science Christmas movie. I love to be in the class with him. They all call me Jake's mom and he pretends to be all embarrassed but deep down I know that he loves me to be there. There was this little boy there in his class that was just crying and crying. He said that his mom promised to come this time and she didn't. It broke my heart. I am so glad that I went and took the time to be with him. Before I know it, he will be too old and not want me to come to his parties anymore. Kendyl also came and helped me out with these parties today. She is an awesome help and all the kids loved having her there. She had a short day today and yesterday they called a snow day for her. It has been awesome to have her home helping me.

2 comments:

jodi said...

Your kids are ao dang cute, and all of their parties look like fun! We need to get together again and soon!

loven it! said...

fun parties! i thought that was cool that santa came to visit!! i miss you guys already but am totally enjoying myself! i even got a nap today!! yeah! i am feeling refreshed already.