Saturday, December 6, 2008

DOUBLE DUTY!!








December 3rd was a crazy night. Jake had a pac meeting, Kendyl had YW in Excellence and Dean and I had to be to both. Jake earned his first scouting award. He won his Bobcat. When you earn an award in scouts, your mom also earns a mother's pin. It was so cute. He was so nervous that he was going to poke me that he put it on backwards. He is such a cute little scout. I am his den leader and it is so fun to watch him grow. He also looks really cute in his scout shirt. I bought it WAY big so that it would last him until he earned his Eagle and it is almost to his knees. I also look pretty "hot" in my yellow scout shirt. I always tease Dean that I am going to wear it next time we go out. Kendyl had her Young Women in Excellence Program and she and her friend sang two beautiful songs. They did such a good job. I don't have pictures of her from that night, just a picture of her table that she decorated with her accomplishments. I am so proud of her and grateful that she is my daughter. Addy was grateful there was cake.


1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

you are like the coolest parents ever!