Thursday, December 18, 2008

Got Edward?

I don't know what happens to me when I see Twilight, I just get this unquenchable thirst and then am overcome with the desire to BITE!!! HA! HA! This is really me and my sister Brooke acting crazy.



Last night we celebrated my dad's and sister Brooke's birthdays. My dad's real birthday is Christmas Eve, now you know why we celebrated yesterday. My sister Brooke's birthday was on the 13th, so we decided to combine them and do something really fun. We have a tradition of usually just taking my dad to lunch on his birthday but this year he wanted to do something different and it involved vampires, so I was good to go. We went to Cafe Rio (my favorite place ever) for dinner. It was so yummy. We had a little room to ourselves which was great because we can be loud at times. We gave my dad and sister their presents and then Terry gave all of us girls a present too. I love you Terry. You are so sweet. After dinner we hurried to go see Twilight. My dad was the only one who hadn't seen it, everyone else had seen it at LEAST twice. I had heard that the second time was even better than the first and they were right. I had the best time. I learned something new this time. Did any of you know that Edward (the actor) sings one of the songs? Of course, now I can't remember which one but it is at the end. I guess I will need to go buy the soundtrack now. I love to get together with my family and thanks for putting up with all my photo opps.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You swore you wouldn't put that one up! Thanks for a fun night! Love you tons!