Friday, December 12, 2008

OuCh COntInUES!!!


Here are pictures of Kendyl's nose I took this morning. She hasn't gone to school the last couple of days and I took her there yesterday to pick up some work and all her friends were so concerned. I love her school. It is small enough that you know everyone and big enough to get a great education. She saw some guys from her soccer team and they are so cool. They were so concerned about her and mad, so watch out whoever they are playing next week. They might take their anger and retaliation out on you. She is doing really pretty well, as long as I keep Ibuprofen in her every six hours. The doctor said the swelling should be gone in about two weeks but the bruises could take a while. She told me the other night that she hopes she gets a scar because it is a great story to tell. Isn't she funny. I am so proud of her. She is a tough, beautiful girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD??? How did I not know you guys were finally updating your blog!!;-) I wanna say how cute it is but holy cow...poor Kendyl! Those pics would make any mom get a little light headed! I hope she's feeling a bit better! Luckily she's a super tough chick!! SO glad to see that I can keep in touch with through the blogging world!! Love you guys! Kris

Kelli Proctor said...

she is tough and such a cute girl! YOu guys must be awesome parents!! So you didnt like my bananarama head text? I thought it was funny!