Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Yummy, my favorite part!



My dad, Terry and Marissa.


My family has a tradition of going to Little America for Thanksgiving. I know it sounds crazy and I always get weird looks from people when I tell them where I am going for Thanksgiving but it is the best and I look forward to it every year. There are many reasons why I think this is the way to go, here are a few. There are no dishes, you get to get dressed up and you have a waitress who brings you an endless supply of diet Coke. I also love spending this time with the ones I love the most and talking with loved ones far away. My kids will tell you the best parts were the ice cream bar, croissants and this time they had a little kids buffet set up with pizza, corn dogs, mac and cheese. This year it was just my little family, my dad and Terry and my sister Marissa. My sisters and their families were at their in-laws this year. We missed them. It was so quiet without all the cousins to play with. I am so thankful for this tradition. Thanks dad!!! We love you.

No comments: