Wednesday, December 10, 2008

oUCh!!!!



Even in all the pain, she tried to crack a smile.



Last night Kendyl had an indoor soccer game, make that her last indoor game. She broke her nose. She is a very aggressive player and the boys know that and forget that she is an eighth grade girl. She was running forward, a boy from the other team was running back and they collided. It was hard. Kendyl's teammates heard the crack. Thank goodness I did not. I just saw her down on the ground. I immediately ran down on the field and saw the blood. YUCK!!! I also saw a bunch of the other guy's hair in her cut. EWW!!! We ran her to the ER and after x-rays and three hours in the ER room, they stitched her up and said to come back after the swelling is gone, to see if she needs surgery. Pray that we don't. She is the bravest person I know. She hardly cried at all and even said to me later that she hopes she has a scar, that it will be a great story to tell. I know she got all this toughness from me, ha ha!!



1 comment:

Natalie said...

We were thinking about you Tuesday night & glad to see Kendyl is doing better. Missed you at dinner Michelle, but look forward to getting together soon. Your blog is darling! Love seeing your family! :) N