Wednesday, April 1, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!





I have always heard that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas but not with us. I want to share. We just got back from SUNNY Las Vegas. We went there for the Las Vegas Premiere Soccer Tournament with Kendyl's team USA. You couldn't have asked for a better tournament. The fields were great, the weather was warm and they kicked BUTT!! Kendyl's team has always played well in every tournament they have played in but they always seem to come in second. This time was different. They came in first. YEAH!!! As a team they only allowed one goal and Kendyl scored five goals. It was so much fun. They did the awards ceremony different this year. They had a huge bus that they had the winners of the tournament go in the bus and climb up to the top of the bus while they played "Crazy Train" by Ozzy and "We Are the Champions" by Queen. The girls were so excited, almost as excited as the parents. I am so proud of these girls. They have worked so hard and totally deserve this. I can't wait for spring season to start.

I had to throw in this picture of Addy. I think she is a little soccered out.

We all stayed as a team in the Orleans. Jake kept saying over and over again "this is the best place ever." I think we need to show him a few more places.



Inbetween soccer games, we hung out at the pool and we all managed to come home with sunburns. SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait for summer.

Mommy and Addy!!!

Kendyl and her awesome coach, Eric.
See how long this girl is. She is almost taller than me.


You always have to come prepared to soccer games, sometimes you just have to color.




Our vacation was so fun. We had a great time hanging out with our soccer family. GO USA!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica and Jim said...

I'm so jealous of the sunburns! Especially on a day like today. Way to go Kendyl!

Anonymous said...

What a great trip!!! Gotta love sports mixed with pool time and warm sunny weather! Looks like it was a great family trip!!

Mel said...

Gotta love the sun! I am with you--where is summer! Congrats Kendyll. Good job on 1st place