Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOPPY EASTER!!!

ME AND MY GIRLS!!!

This picture is so REAL, Kendyl pulling a crazy face, Addy crying and Jake just laughing at their antics!!!

Jake in his NEW suit. Doesn't he look handsome?


My guys!!!

Addy was the only one who got to enjoy our annual neighborhood Easter egg hunt this year. Jake and Kendyl were with Dad at soccer. She had a ball and of course we ate all her candy before the big kids came home.

So CUTE, I had to share. She made this at school and I have caught her several times these last couple of days wearing it around the house and hopping around, pretending she was the Easter Bunny. She asked me yesterday if the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and leprechauns all lived with Santa Claus at the North Pole. She is so funny. I love Easter. I love the new flowers that are coming out in my yard, the candy, new dresses and suits but more importantly I am so grateful for Atonement and what is means to me and my family in our lives.

No comments: