Thursday, April 2, 2009

fUnNy LiTtLe MaN!!

Jake came home from school yesterday all serious and said he had an awful day and had to talk to me in private. He then looked at me with his big green eyes and looked like he was going to cry. Jake is almost always happy and so for him to be act this way made me a little nervous. We went into my room and sat down. He proceeded to tell me that he got in trouble for yelling at his teacher and telling her no. He had to get a "STOP AND THINK" and was "SUSPENDED FOR THREE DAYS!" I didn't know what to think. We have never had a problem with Jake in school before. I was trying to figure out what to do, call his teacher, cry.... He then burst out laughing "April Fools Day!" WHEW!!! What a relief. We then proceeded to call Dean at work and he fell for it too. All I can say is watch out next year, I will be ready.

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

haha! Thats awesome, what a way funny kid! I am glad I wasnt the only one on the block that got punked!
So glad your dad is doing better!