Monday, April 13, 2009

HOPPY EASTER....CONTINUED


No Easter is complete without soccer with all the uncles?

Some of the gang, when we all get together it is a really big crowd but so much FUN!!!
Jake and his boy cousins, Colton and Keaton.
This box has quite a history. I think it started about three years ago. My dad made some sort of treasure hunt in it and it has been at every party since. The kids look forward to it and get so excited when they see it come out of the garage.

Me and my dad, doesn't he look good.

Addy and the girl cousins, Elli, Paige, Karlie and Claire.

Grandpa Lynn and Grandma Terry. We love you so much!!!

No Easter would be complete without a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house. The whole gang got together which is crazy fun. When we all get together there are a total of 33.5 of us. I love to see them and talk with them. I am happy to be a part of the McHy clan. We ate some yummy food, played soccer at the park and in the street, chatted and laughed and ended with a fun Easter box hunt for the kids. Thanks dad and Terry.
My dad is doing a lot better. He still is very tired and can't eat a whole bunch but he looks so much better and is able to move around a little. He was even able to watch some of the craziness from the porch. I love you dad!!!

No comments: