Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT MADNESS!!!


Friday was my girlfriend Leigh's birthday and what a better birthday present than Edward Cullen and the good thing about it was, we all got to enjoy. My friends and I love the Twilight series and couldn't wait for the movie. It was opening night and it couldn't have been better. We bought out tickets about three weeks ago and thank goodness we did. It was number #1 all weekend and hard to find tickets. We started the night out with dinner at Yaponi's (our new favorite spot) and then ran to the movie. Thank goodness for reserved seating, we barely made it. It was so fun. I even had butterflies waiting for it to start. The theater was full of girls like us, some men and many teenagers. The teenagers and moms alike all yelled and screamed and oohed and aahed at all the right moments. I was prepared to be disappointed and for it not to be everything that it was built up to be but it delivered and we all can't wait to go again. Does anyone have plans next week. I love my girlfriends and am so thankful to have them in my life.

No comments: