Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAMMER TIME!





I love the look on her face. She is concentrating so hard.


Saturday morning Jake, Addy and I headed to Lowe's. I had signed them up for the builder's workshop. They had an extra opening so we also took our friend, Britten. The kids had a great time and I ended up frustrated and with a massive headache (too much hammering). Just kidding. It was really fun and the best part of it all was it was free!!! Lowe's was great. They provided the activity, aprons, goggles, tools and a cute little certificate when they finished. I was at a table with a know-it-all dad and one of those parents that try to show what a good parent they are in public, we all know what I'm talking about. I was almost done and I saw that he was doing it all wrong. I thought about telling him but thought no, I better not. The funny thing is when I got home I realized it was me that did it all wrong. OOPS! Thank goodness our kids don' t know the difference. I guess it pays to read all the instructions first. All in all it was a great way to spend a Saturday morning and can't wait until next month. Maybe this time I better send Dean.


No comments: