Friday, November 14, 2008

More birthday fun!!!








On Addy's birthday I came to her kindergarten class with treats for her class. Addy chose pink, blue and white mini-cupcakes to share. She was so cute with everyone, making sure that each child had what they wanted. The kids also sang Happy Birthday to her and made her fun little cards. I learned something about Addy at school, her teacher told me she is only shy at school when I'm around. Addy even made me stand up next to her when they sang Happy Birthday to her. What does that mean? After school we went to Dean's work and we took her to lunch. She chose JCW's, always yummy. She was so cute and grown up. She absolutely loved that she didn't have to share her mom and dad with anyone else. We sure love this little birthday girl.


1 comment:

Heidi-Ho said...

goodness the good ol' redd family!!! i miss you all so much kendyl me you you need to play asap. i miss ya giry!! call me text me whatever you want but we have to get together. love the blog it is all so dang cute!! love, heidi