Tuesday, November 11, 2008

High School Musical Madness!!!

Me and my sisters.

Addy and me!
Karlie, Claire and Addy


Claire, Addy, Karlie and Paige.



ADDY!!!

As part of Addy's birthday celebration, my sisters and I decided to take our girls to see High School Musical 3. It was so much fun. We were the only ones in the whole theater and I'm not sure who had more fun, my sisters and me or the girls. My favorite part is after the movies my kids love to go down to the front of the theater and dance. This time even the moms went. It's funny how good you can dance when no one is watching. My little niece Paige is such a trooper. She is in leg casts up to her thighs right now and she was even able to get in on the action. We brought her wheelchair down and she really can cut a rug. I did catch a theater worker secretly watching us and laughing. I loved the movie but I certainly don't remember high school like that. Thanks sisters for the good time. I love you!!!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yuk! Maybe growing out my bangs is a bad idea! Regardless, we had a great time too...can't wait for My Bloody Valentine! Love you!

Kelli Proctor said...

THe movie is that good huh?! THe only ones in the theatre?! Thats awesome! How come we didnt go up in the front and dance to Mama Mia! I was so ready to! Next time I say we bust a move, what do you think?! Glad it was so fun! YOu make me miss my sister!