Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Addy's birthday party!!!




Like I said in an earlier post, birthdays at our house last for weeks and weeks but I promise this is the last of Addy's birthday posts. Addy had her birthday party last Saturday night. It was so much fun. It actually turned out better than I thought. I wasn't sure if they were old enough yet but they proved me wrong. We made it a late night (late for six years old that is). Everyone came in their pj's and we watched "Kung Fu Panda." We also had dinner and painted pillowcases that they got to take home as their favor. She got some awesome gifts and has been playing with them ever since. I am so thankful that she has great friends. Just a note, the dog in the picture is not ours. It is just a neighbor's dog that we sometimes borrow. Her friends all thought Addy got it for her birthday.

No comments: