Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SUPER "Z" WOMAN


This week Kendyl's school is having spirit week which really means dress up and have fun week. Today was "SuperHero" day. Some of the other days have been cowboy day, backwards Day, crazy hair day, and pajama day. She dressed up in Jake's "SUPER Z MAN" costume. It was hilarious. I remember Jake went through a phase where he would wear this costume every day, so funny. I think he might have even worn it out in public a couple of times which is so funny because now Jake gets embarrassed if someone even catches him in his pajamas and he goes to great lengths to hide if he is wearing them and the doorbell rings. This costume comes with a darling mask but for some reason I couldn't get Kendyl to wear that part. I wonder why.

1 comment:

jodi said...

That is so cute! I always loved spirit week! Ethan had so much fun with Kendyl yesterday- he couldn't stop talking about her- I think he has a little crush!