Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"CLASSIC" TIME

I'm surprised this picture is not just a blur because I don't think he stopped once the whole night. You can't tell in this picture but she was scooting so hard, her cheeks were bright red until we got home.

Isn't she beautiful.

This picture is so funny. I think he forgot how to stop and so he ran into the curb and actually fell down. Thank goodness there were no little kids in the way but he is a quick learner and it only took a couple times to remember. At least he was willing to try, I couldn't. Someone had to take pictures right?

Last night Jake and Addy's school had their twice annual "SKATE NIGHT." Addy gave me the invitation last week and I quickly hid it, hoping she would forget about it but both their teachers did a great job of promoting it this year so we went skating. It was actually really fun. Jake immediately found his friends from school and I would just catch a glimpse of him as he passed me by. Addy found a couple of her friends and would scoot around the rink and wave, making sure I was still there every time she passed. I have learned in years past that it is much easier to bring the little one's scooters and let them just go, than to try to help both of them skate. Kendyl found a couple friends but I think she had more fun skating with Dean. It was so cute, he asked her on her first SNOWBALL DANCE (boys choice song). The kids were exhausted when it ended and my stomach was sore from laughing so much. We can't wait to go again.




2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

you guys are the most gorgeous family! So fun that their school does this! I love the pic of Dean almost about to eat it! haha! Thats awesome, hes so tough, he can totally handle it! Glad you guys had so much fun! Did you see the Bachelor yet? Can you say psycho girls?! haha!

loven it! said...

hey there! man, we sure missed out on the fun! i would so rather sit at home with kids and fevers! NOT!! i'm glad you had such a good time and a few good laughs. it would have been funny to see dean go flying... don't tell him i said that!!