Sunday, January 25, 2009

CRAZY JAKE!


WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
The other night I was upstairs giving Addy a bath and Jake was SUPPOSED to be taking a shower in our bathroom downstairs. All of a sudden I heard Jake screaming bloody murder. I ran downstairs and he was hysterically crying and holding his face. It took quite a while to calm him down and find out what happened but once I did and found out he was going to be okay eventually, I just had to laugh. This is so JAKE. He told me he was spinning around in a circle on our bathroom tile as fast as he could, all while staring up at the lights. Of course he got dizzy and fell down on his face. OUCH!!!

4 comments:

loven it! said...

ouch!! that looks painful right by the eye!! i am glad you got the files figured out!! also love the post about your mom!! totally made me teary eyed!! what a fun balloon tradition! i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Even with that black eye, he's still such a cutie!

Kelli Proctor said...

ouch! So not fun! CJ is my kid who gets hurt the most and makes the BIGGEST deal out of it! Crazy boys!

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

THAT'S AWESOME!! Can we adopt him when you get tired of him!