Monday, January 5, 2009

Kendyl's Family Birthday Party!!!




Kendyl and Grandma Terry. They have such a cute relationship. Kendyl loves to talk to her and I think it is because Terry treats her like a grown up not a kid. We love you Terry.


Grandpa Lynn and Grandma Terry and the birthday girl.


Mom, birthday girl and Aunt Marnie.

Last night we had a family birthday party for Kendyl. Thanks family for taking the trek out here. We really appreciate it. One of the things I love best about getting together with my family is that our little ones have cousins the same age and the minute they get here, they all disappear until it is time to go. HA! HA! The adults, including Kendyl now, played guesstures (our new favorite game. We have had this in our game closet for years and just discovered it on New Years Eve, so much fun). We also had Kendyl's favorite dessert, Strawberry Delight. Thanks for making Kendyl's birthday special. We love this girl.


I don't have pictures of Uncle Rob, Uncle Steve and Aunt Brooke. Sorry guys. I guess I was having so much fun we forgot to take more pictures.


No comments: