Thursday, June 11, 2009

A TRIBUTE TO HEROES!!!




The 3rd graders from Jake's school and a neighboring school had a program tributing our nation's heroes. It was so neat. Jake really didn't want to go. It was on a Friday night and he didn't think it would be any fun and to be honest, he is going through this embarrassed stage and he didn't think any of his friends would be there. Me being the mean mommy that I am, made him go. Can you tell by his smile that he was glad he went. They did a great job and we were so proud of him.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You don't know me, but I am the Grocery Smarts Instructor for the Cedar City area. I saw on Tina's blog that you were interested in a coupon class. I would love to come and teach a class for you. E-mail me @ jroundy@skyviewmail.com if you are still interested. Thanks! Jenny Roundy

Kelli Proctor said...

whoa! I LOVE all the new posts! I LOVE how you put their pic of the beginning and end of the year! That is an awesome idea, I will have to steal it! I love the pics of Jake and your dad doing the pinewood derby car, thats so cute. Love it!