Thursday, June 11, 2009

8th GRADE!!!

Kendyl the first day of 8th grade last year.
Kendyl the last day of school this year. I think she grew a full foot this year (ha! ha!). She will soon be taller than me and her dad.

Kendyl and some of her friends on the last day of school. This year she got a yearbook and I have to admit it was so fun to look at all her pictures and listen to her stories about everyone in her class.

Kendyl is such a good student. This year she got straight A's except for one B+. I am so proud of her. She had an amazing 8th grade year. I volunteered one day a week at her school in the cafeteria and it was so fun to get to know these people that she spends most of her day with. It made me realize even more that I don't want to ever go back to high school again. She was voted class president and had so much planning parties and being involved. She also played on the coed soccer team for the school and is excited to play on the high school team next year.

No comments: