Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CARNIVAL FUN!!!





Last week Kendyl's school had an end of the year carnival. As 8th grade President, Kendyl was involved a lot. It was a lot of work and much stress but so much fun. Addy and I went to help in the food court. I love to go and help. I know a lot of the kids there and it is always fun to help. Kendyl was coaxed in to the boxing ring by this smarty pants boy, boy did she make him look silly. I don't think he will even look at her now, poor guy. It was a bittersweet day. Kendyl will be going to the new high school next year and a lot of her friends are staying at this school. She is very excited about this new school but nervous too and so is her mom and dad. I will really miss the principal, the closeness of this school and of course the school uniforms but the new high school looks amazing!!! Are we ready for this new adventure?

1 comment:

Jessica and Jim said...

Why am I not surprised that Kendyl is the 8th grade president? She's such a fun, outgoing and genuinely kind girl!