Sunday, March 8, 2009

A DAY IN OUR CRAZY LIFE!!!








Saturdays are the craziest day of the week for us. I decided to blog a typical Saturday so that one day when my kids are older and gone, I will remember this time. This week it all began with Dean going in to work early for a couple hours and taking Kendyl with him so that he could take her to soccer practice afterwards. I love that he takes over Saturday practices for Kendyl. YEAH!!! After breakfast and chores, we were off. Addy had a birthday party for her cousin, Karlie, so I took Jake and his cousin Keaton to the dollar movies and lunch. All of this mixed in with some shopping, cleaning and lots of driving... I know my life is crazy and sometimes it is enough to make me nuts but I do love my crazy life and wouldn't change it.

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I know tell me about it! It was a crazy weekend! We were in and out all day Saturday! Crazy! We need to stop and just have a girls night!

loven it! said...

hey there! is that why i haven't seen you lately?? and i thought i heard some screaming the other day... it was kendyl in the ice bath. brrrrrr!! i wonder if her coach has ever had one of those??