Friday, February 6, 2009

Was there any sleeping?

Kendyl and Jake playing Wii FIT!
This is how I found my dad when I went to pick up the kids, ha ha!!


All the girl cousins and baby Bode.

Jake and Keaton playing Wii FIT!


Some of the girls playing in Barbie Land.
My dad decided to have a grandkid sleep over. My sister Marnie had asked him to watch her kids while she went to work and he decided to make it a sleepover and invited all of them. My sisters live in another school district and they are off track right now but my kids had school so I did what any other mother would do and let them skip. It's only school right? Who knows my dad might come to his senses and never do this again. Kendyl couldn't go because if you miss one day of 8th grade you pay later. I dropped them off about 7 pm and picked them up the next afternoon. They had a ball. The girls lived in Barbie Land under the stairs and the boys played Wii games. My dad said they were great but maybe after he has recovered, we will get a different story. Terry has been working massive overtime at her mortgage company and got home later. She is great with the kids and we all love her so much. Addy hasn't stopped talking about how Grandma Terry taught her how to do a back flip and every time she says it, Jake corrects her and tells her it is not a back flip just a backwards somersault. So much fun, I hope they have another one real soon.

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

aww...thats so sweet! Especially how your dad is asleep at the sleepover?! haha! What sweet grandparents to do that! I be they had a blast!