Monday, February 23, 2009

DANCING QUEEN!







You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh see that girl, watch that scene
Dig in the dancing queen

This weekend Addy got to fulfill her life's dream, or was it me? Kendyl's school was having a fundraiser for the drill team. They were running a mini-camp. We enrolled Addy and you would think that it was Christmas. They will have three practices and then they get to perform on Friday at the basketball game halftime. YEAH!!! Saturday was the first practice. Dean was at the temple with the Young Men, Kendyl was at ODP so lucky Jake got to come with me. He was such a good sport (see picture below). I swear he read for four hours straight, between giggling and whispering in my ear "this is so WEIRD." It is so weird to see girls from his class that were also in the camp with Addy, openly flirting with him. Is it starting already? Addy hasn't stopped talking about it since and has been practicing nonstop. It was so fun to watch her. She loved every minute of it and I was so happy for her, I almost got teary-eyed. It is finally her turn, after sitting through hours and hours of soccer games for her brother and sister. Have I finally got my girly-girl?







1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

I am so excited too! Go Addy! Thats awesome! She will do great! Cant wait to hear how it went!