Monday, February 9, 2009

The CiRcUs came to town!

The little girl cousins plus one friend!

CUTE!

The SISTERS!

COUSINS!

The circus came to town last week and my sisters and I decided to take the kids. It was so fun. I love to get together with my sisters any time I can and our kids love their cousins and cry when they have to leave them. I am so thankful that we have kids with similar ages, now if only one of them would adopt a 14-year-old. Poor KENDYL!! Now let me tell you about this circus. This was no ordinary circus, it was a free kid circus. The circus always brings out some very interesting people and a free one, just doubles the interesting. My sisters and I had a ball laughing and people watching. The kids loved the trapeze artists, the dueling motorcycles in the BALL OF DEATH, and the elephants. Thanks for the good time under the BIG TOP. Maybe we should splurge next year and go to Ringling Brothers Circus next year or maybe not, maybe it won't half as many interesting people.

No comments: