Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Dean opening up one of his presents, a bocci ball set. SO MUCH FUN!!
The kids were so funny, they spent fifteen minutes at the card section finding the perfect card. They each ended up with ones that play music and they got to record a message for their dad.
The best dad ever!!!


Kendyl was in California for Father's Day this year. We missed her so much. She adds so much fun to our family. It wasn't the same without her.

We ended Father's Day at my dad's for a yummy dinner and games. It was an awesome day spent with the dads that we all love.

I was asked about two weeks ago to speak on Father's Day at church. This is something I HATE to do but I thought this would be an easy topic, just talk about my dad. It was definitely harder than I thought and I think I cried the whole time but it was a neat experience anyway. I love my dad and Dean and am grateful for them in our lives and the role that they play as fathers.

No comments: