Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Kendyl and Dean make a good shopping team. They totally spoiled me this year.
Some of our awesome friends threw a yummy birthday party for me. I love these girls!!!

Yummy dessert, brownie topped with chocolate covered strawberries.

The kids were so excited for me to open my presents. They couldn't wait. Jake didn't feel well so he is still in his jammies.


My sisters took me to get a pedicure. It was so fun. The chair was awesome. It had a massager. I think I could have fallen asleep if I wasn't laughing so hard. My sister Marnie and I decided we wanted to be daring, so we chose bright pink with sparkles. Brooke got the french manicure. I love my sparkly toes.

Nothing better than ending up our afternoon with salads at Cafe Rio.

YUMMY!!!! YUMMY!!!

No comments: