Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NO!!! I'm not ready yet!

I was driving Kendyl to school this morning and this is what we saw. My neighbors had left their sprinklers on and ended up with this. Their whole yard was covered in ice but by the time I went back for a picture, this was the best I could get. I knew it was cold this morning but not that cold. Is winter just around the corner? Anybody who knows me knows that I hate to be cold. I am not ready. We had the best summer ever. I miss the pool already and can't wait for next year.

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I saw this too on my way out this morning! I just about died! What on earth?! I looked around to all the other houses to see if they had the same thing going on, and they didnt. So then I thought maybe it was a practical joke but then I realized they probably left their sprinklers on! Atleast it all melted by the end of the day! Stupid weather! I love all the posts, glad you got your camera to work! Sorry I didnt mean to pull Rog away so fast, I am really not that needy. I got super scared cuz CJS head was totally bleeding. Thats what you get in a house full of boys!haha! Thanks for the treats!

loven it! said...

bbrrrrrr! that looks cold! i am so excited for icicles hanging all over my house and freezing cold weather! well, i almost convinced myself...