Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween crazy fun!

The girls!

The boys, except for one?

The witch and the soccer fan.

I don't know if I have said this before but we live in the best neighborhood ever. We have made so many good friends. Last weekend my girlfriends MeLisa and Jodi threw the funnest Halloween party I have ever been to. Dean couldn't go but he did show up at the end for a few minutes. He had bought Real soccer tickets for him the Jake and Kendyl two months ago and of course, it was the same night. I went with my girlfriend Leigh and Laila, who were also husbandless. We missed our men but it was so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I can't wait for next year. I'm already planning my costume. Thanks for the laughs. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

it really was a great party! I feel so blessed to live in this neighborhood too! We totally love you guys and everyone else for that matter! Highlands on the Green posse foreva! haha!